Saturday 14 July 2007

Holiday





Today felt like a real holiday. It was nice and warm so we played in the garden the whole morning until I fell asleep again. When I woke up funny auntie Karen just arrived with lots of nice brunch goodies and after our tummy's were full we went for a nice walk to get ice cream (I can't wait to get a taste of that!) Back home uncle Peter joined us to celebrate his 41 birthday. I had to pose on his lap of course, but as you can see, uncle Peter is not a very comfortable seat. But the four of us had a great night and it went on long after I went to sleep. I really like to fall asleep with the cosy sounds of a nice party in the background ;-)

3 comments:

anonymous said...

hey Mo,

know what´s weird you look much younger now you´re a mommy!
Congratulations you look really smashing!

x

Deven Eno Veld said...

Fabulous boys must have fabulous moms ;-)

Amazone said...

lol@first picture!