Tuesday 4 September 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!





For mom's first birthday as a mommy we went on a mini holiday to Drenthe where grandpa and grandma rented a nice cabin in the woods. We had lot's of family fun, I got to play with the old folks at sun rise and we went for some long walks to explore the green and rich surroundings. I slept through most of that of course, tucked in warm and cosy in my bugaboo, but when we stumbled on a real 'hunnebed' mom insisted I wake up for some cool blog-material. Apart from that I had some great tastes of goodies like juicy peach while mom was spoiled with fancy dinners and drinks. Me like holidays, but it's also good to be back at home with Monkey the cat ;-)
ps. the 'couch potato' picture is a set up, I would never be caught in such a compromising position ;-)

No comments: