Thursday 17 January 2008

Spoil Deven Day ;-)




Mom really spoiled me today, sorry as she feels for my discomfort of yet more teeth coming through. After our cosy morning ritual we went on a nice long walk, and she bought me this snug vintage hand knit play-blanket. Then she got me some real pretty spoons and some stuff to baby proof the house. On we went to mom's favorite eco-baby store where I got to pick out this cool wooden box full of little wooden pieces that seem to fit through all the different holes in the box. Well, I'll figure it out. Oh and she also got me a cute little wooden car that goes 'tweet' as you press the top, and we bought a cute present for the new baby upstairs. Back home I had a huge portion of 'pap' and then she figured it was high time for my nap. But I didn't feel like it at all so after 2,5 hours she gave up trying to hush me and started cooking for me again. Just then auntie Ute & little Max payed us a surprise visit. Max is a bit ahead of me, he's already standing on his wobbly legs and his crawling also looks more advanced than mine, so that was interesting. Finally after a full portion of chicken, carrots and rice followed by a full bottle of milk I dozed off around 8PM. It was a great day, although mom didn't look too happy during the final part calling me a 'high maintenance little rascal'. But hey, I'm a baby! babies are supposed to be 'high maintenance' ;-)

No comments: