Saturday 26 April 2008

1 year Deven Eno











So this is what all the fuss is about! I turned 1! Boy, what a treat, so many presents and so many parties. Mom filled the house with colorful stuff and had big presents waiting for me at breakfast. I got to unwrap one before going to daycare; my first bike! Love it love it, big wheels!! At daycare mom stayed until our morning nap and eveyone was singing and I had my first Danoontje. I was a bit upset by all the fuss but had a real cool day all in all. Back home I unwrapped the second big present -Monkey had a great time with it while I was gone- a rocking mouse! Great fun. So that was last Thursday. Today, Saturday, mom had a big party for me in the garden with loads of friends and loads of babies. I got so many presents, a fire truck, an electric guitar, a big cuddly owl, an ant with an egg on his back, an elephant... so much cools stuff I can't even grab it yet. The party lasted way until after mom had planned cause the weather was so nice and everybody just had the best time. I had a cupcake with a candle and lots of other unusual stuff and I finally fell asleep at 21.00 when the very last guests had just left. Wow.... guys, thanks everyone, this was a smashing first birthday! And... I have one more party to go! Tomorrow in riverland, with the whole family.... gee. I don't know what to say ;-)

No comments: