Monday 1 September 2008

Barcelona










Mom and I went to visit Yuko & Michael and little Tai and baby Kio all the way in Barcelona. It was my first real holiday abroad and it was just great! The ride on the plane was a bit of a challenge, sitting on mom's lap in a tiny seat for 2 hours, urrggg, but the rest of our trip was just too good! Yuko and Michael live on the top floor of this fancy late 70's apartment building with a huge outside terrace and their place was just packed with toys. It was very warm and I had to adjust to quite a different time schedule which was exhausting sometimes but we just had the best time like a big Italian family. Tai and I were playing together all the time, sometimes picking a little cat and mouse fight like kids do, and baby Kio was watching it all with his big Buddha smile. Michael was working during the day so Yuko took us out to all these nice places like this amazing science park and a great kiddy swimming pool. We also saw some other friends of mom down town in a great office space full of cute piggies. The days went by so fast and I got a bad cold on the plane so back home I feel a bit bluesy .. I miss my play mate Tai! I really hope we will see them again soon and maybe Kio will be bigger then so he can play along with us.

No comments: