Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!







Whah I saw fireworks for the first time in my life and I think I am addicted! Mom had told me all about what was going to happen that night while she got dressed up for a little private champagne party with aunty Karen. I woke up shortly after midnight and mom and Karen took turns showing me the fireworks, warm and snug inside behind the window. I was a bit drowsy but I liked the party and had some snacks before mom and I went back to bed an hour or so later. Mom says it's going to be a good year, the year of the Earth Ox, so let's see. We already had a real productive first day of the year, cleaning out the garden and stuff. So... Happy new year and hopefully more fireworks soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Mo, you know how to "go for it". Happy New Year from Ella.