Sunday 1 March 2009

Complete Fluzy






I just passed this terrible stomach flu that's going around like crazy and that lasted for over a week. I kept mom and grandma pretty busy with loads of laundry, food experiments and long disrupted nights but it looks like I had the worse of it. I did get the hang of sleeping in mom's big bed a lot and our regular schedule got all messed up with me sleeping in every morning being the best part for mom. Also I'm showing the first sighs of a disease called 'terrible two' which involves me screaming NO NO NO a lot but apart from that we are definitely having a great time taking our usual trips and reading piles of books. I'm quite the scholar learning lots of new words and concepts and names lately, that I all run by myself before I fall asleep. Here's some pics of all the fun, and just to prove I'm not just wearing mom out being sick, unreasonable or playing soccer: I also do her least favorite chores ;-)

No comments: