Wednesday 3 June 2009

Tantrum break





Last Friday when mom picked me up from daycare we went straight to the childcare center for another check up. It has been a while since I'd seen the doctor but, apart maybe from my 'anger tantrums' all is well; I'm 88 centimeters now and weigh 12,5 kilograms. The next day mom and auntie Nienke took little Jop and me on a surprise trip. We went to see a great Alice in Wonderland play-exhibition and then had fresh baked fish in a nice place called Hoorn. I had such a huge anger tantrum that morning, mom totally forgot to pack my buggy in all her stress. Luckily I got a ride from Jop and decided to be a real nice boy the rest of the weekend and mom decided we'd take it real easy for a couple of days. She'd found me a huge new bathtub and since it's real nice and sunny I got to bath in the garden. I even had my siesta in a little tent in the garden, that was awesome, and auntie Karen came to visit and we went out for huge ice creams! But yesterday when we bought a new vacuum cleaner my puberty behavior surfaced again. We picked a super cool red "Henry" but I love it so much we got into a fight about who gets to use it. Well you guessed it, this is my chore from now on! ;-)

No comments: