Wednesday 24 August 2011

My first... holiday in France
















So Legoland fell through because of the utterly foul weather in our Northern regions and 'uncle' Paul suggested a better idea: we went south, to the very middle of France, and we stayed in a little castle with a super cool pool in the garden overlooking the valley and it was 35 degrees Celcius all week! I spend most of the time jumping in the pool and actually learned to swim because it was a tad bit too deep for me and we made some trips visiting medieval villages with ruines and castles and restaurants and a brocante antique market. It was great although I had an anger temper or two so Paul calls me Deven Von Drakenstein now but we made up and I've been a big boy since ;-) Enjoy the pics! These are mom's, we're still waiting for Paul's serious camera work.


No comments: