Monday 29 October 2007

Growing pains again



According to the baby books I am hitting a very tough phase right now learning major new skills like controlling the distance between two objects (including the distance between me and mom) or the relation between two happenings. These new insights can make me extremely cranky like the other day when I got real angry at these kids running around in the playground. But I am fine as long as it's a one on one learning experience and I am lucky our house is quite small and open so mom's always near and in sight. I spend most of my day learning how to crawl and stand on my legs now and I had the best time playing with little Sef at the zen dojo creche yesterday cause Sef is a really sweet boy showing me how to sit up solo or walk around without causing a stampede. I finally crashed on the zen couch after two hours of intense exercise while mom had her well deserved coffee with all the nice nuns and monks.

No comments: