Wednesday 24 October 2007

Party party party




Today my big friend Jop turned 2, exactly on the day of my 6th month (1/2 birthday) so that makes him exactly 1.5 years older. See, I can do my math alright ;-) It was a pre birthday party with just a few grown ups and mom guessed I'd enjoy that more then a room full of loud kids. Either way I had a swell time and Jop was real sweet to me. Jop got this huge police car with all kinds of noises coming from it, but that was also the cue for me to leave. I fell asleep on the way home -it was already getting dark!- so my evening schedule was a bit messed up but that's cool 'cause mom got this e-mail from auntie Yuko in Barcelona telling us that her little boy Tai is going to have a little sister or brother next spring! So on that extra festive note I hit the sack, and off I was. Lot's to dream about!

No comments: