Thursday 14 February 2008

Home cooked chow


Mom got the message; I won't take food from a jar anymore, so today she cooked us both the same food, pasta with broccoli and fish. Yummie! The trick is I eat as much as I can myself, with my hands, while mom eats her dinner, and then she gets the blender out to mush it to baby food and she feeds me the rest while I lounge in my wipper chair. Oh and while we were eating auntie Ute brought by a super cool present for me; it's a baby plate that sucks to the table so I can't throw it on the floor. Mom was desperate to get one and Ute and Max bumped into it on the big baby fair today. We'll be testing it tomorrow ;-)
ps. I did a bit better in daycare today. I was still a bit moody but I played for a while with the other babies and then I fell asleep on top of one of the big breasted daycare ladies ;-)

No comments: