Friday 8 February 2008

Making a comeback




Yep, today was definitely an improvement, thanks to the nose drops. I slept super well, mom made me a big warm bottle at 5.30 in the morning and then we slept again until 8.30 which was a real treat for mom. I had some fruit and after my bath I did another long nap. Then, while checking out the birth card puzzle of baby Milou (which is uncle Bert's step-granddaughter, yeah I know that sounds complicated) I had a bit of 'pap', just in time cause mom had to go and pick up the keys to our new office space, together with Joff & Kyle. (Poor Joff suddenly realized he's gonna be sharing the space with 3 gingers ;-) The place - it's just around the corner from our house and used to be a diamond factory - is real nice, light and warm, and although it needs some work in the coming week I can already see my birthday party happening there! Lot's of space to tiger around with my friends ;-) Anyhow, back home I had some pumpkin and chicken chow, took another nice long nap with mom and then I had even more chow and fruit and a big bottle of milk before bedtime. So my appetite is definitely picking up! Unfortunately, the bad news is that now also grandpa got the virus so back in riverland things aren't so swell. Sorry guys! I'll make it up to you with a big hug and tons of charming baby smiles soon ;-)

No comments: