Thursday 13 March 2008

Another morning



Today we had an alternative morning routine. First I made a big mess of mom's cd collection while she was packing stuff to leave ('no no no Deven no' means she didn't appreciate that). Then we went in the car to mom's spacious new office which is just around the corner. Oh well, so I played a bit there with my giant tennis ball. After moms meeting we went to the doctor cause mom is worried sick of my never ending cold and snotty couching but everything is okay, ears check, throat check, lungs check. So back we went, home I though, but no, she did drop me off at daycare after all. Oh well, I was a bit pissed at first but after lunch and a nap I had fun making my first impressionist drawing ;-) (yeah, where did it go? hmmm we'll check tomorrow at daycare cause we should frame it!)

No comments: