Saturday 1 March 2008

Novelty of the week



Look at me! Yep, 10 months and unstoppable; I decided to skip the crawling and start walking. I wanna get up on my feet as much as I can these days and try some steps or disco moves. I got lots of practice at the grandfolks last weekend and back in Amsterdam I decided to take it a step further and now I'm also staring to climb things. Mom sometimes seems a bit stressed out by my new hobby and follows me around with all kinds of pillows and stuff in case I make an unforeseen landing. But the truth is, I hardly ever loose my balance. It's just when I get real tired but still want more action that she decides it's time to strap me down in the wipper chair for some time out and a snack.
ps. sorry for the neck-breaking movies. Mom will get that pro-movie flick to rotate them as soon as she's settled in her new office!


No comments: