Thursday 26 June 2008

Check point 14 months

So yeah, we went to the childcare center today for my check ups. It turned out in a bit of a drama. Measurements were pretty okay: I'm 80 cm now which is neatly average, and I'm 10,7 kilo which is a full kilo more then last time but still a bit skinny. (I was real sick two weeks ago but apart from that I eat real well so no real sweat for mom) The walking is about to happen any day now (see one of the sideways movies below) so no worries there either, although the doctor wants me to see a baby-physiotherapist one more time just to make sure my muscles have enough strength. But then I sort of completely had it and went into a fit right there in front of the doctor (that showed her how much strength I have, ha!) and that was before my vaccination shots....drama drama. The 'fit' lasted until mom managed to get me home and in bed. I was supposed to go to daycare but mom wisely decided differently. Unfortunately I slept only 1,5 hours and that's way not enough... so the rest of the day I was a bit wasted, yet refusing to take another nap. I just ate the whole day, and we went out biking, had some snacks in the park with little Max (who hit me in the face with his book, one of those days indeed). Mom looked a bit worried about the whole affair but she suspects I'm having trouble with my teeth again, but still, how do moms really know? Anyway, we had a good time still, playing soccer while eating, oh and mom even let me check out the record player for real, with a really old 45" jazz record, groovy! ahum... literally ;-)

No comments: