Sunday 6 July 2008

Out and about week





We had a great week: last Sunday we went to a cool birthday party of mom's friend Nathalie, on a pretty farm with lots of kids. The weather's been great so we went to the baby pool in the park real early last Wednesday, which is extra fun 'cause it was still being filled with water. I also saw the baby physiotherapist that day; my motoric development is a bit slow but at least I do everything right and I get lot's of action climbing and walking, especially now mom put all my toys higher up. I should be walking loose by the time I'm 16 months so we still have time. Anyhow, we also payed our weekly visit to the Artis zoo, and today, that was really the best, we went to the eco goat farm in the Amsterdam Forest (see pictures in next post). They had a real vintage Porche tractor to play with and the goats were super sweet, they even join the kids in the playground and constantly try to eat our hair, mom's bag or even my buggy!

No comments: