Sunday 21 December 2008

Holiday with the grandfolks







Mom and I spend a week with grandma and grandpa at this luxe holiday cottage park in the south of Holland, just next to a war museum. I had delicious bubble baths with mom every morning, and almost every afternoon mom took me to the indoor swimming pool which was definitely the climax of my day. It was a bit cold and wet outside so I got a bit under the weather and I a had quite a few of those strange anger tantrums which drove the whole family up the wall but apart from that we had a great time and I learned lots of new words like 'aan' and 'uit' ('on' and 'off' goes for lights as well as clothes), 'pap', 'auto', 'huis' and 'thuis'... stuff like that. My new favorite hobby is fooling around at the sink. It's not exactly a swimming pool but if there's water I'm happy!

No comments: