Wednesday 24 December 2008

Pre X-Mas delights




It's not even X-mas and I already had my first presents from Santa. When we got back from our Holiday uncle Joff - who had looked after Monkey the whole week - installed a surprise Christmas tree including presents and cards. I totally got the hang of unwrapping presents so mom hardly had time to grab her camera. I love my new Lego set and played with it all day. Mom and I also went to visit my daddy and Nolan yesterday. (Oeps no pictures, but it was real fun playing with Nolan and his old toys!) They too had a big Christmas tree with presents for me. I got an even bigger Lego set, a complete farm, so now our house is filled with bits and pieces that fit very well together and I am not even looking at my old toys any more. Tomorrow we'll visit another Christmas tree at the grandparents so I wonder if there will be more lights and presents and goodies to munch. I love X-mas! ;-)

No comments: