Friday 16 November 2007

Bube Illya in Amsterdam





Today mom and I finally hooked up with the bube from Berlin, and his folks Berber and Tjebbe of course. After a week in the homeland seeing all the family and friends, Illya was a bit exhausted so we played for like 15 minutes and then we both fell asleep. Babies can only take so much of other babies, but bube Illya is great! He's only 3 months and he can do just about everything I can at almost 7 months! Hmmm one of those guys ;-) So when we got home mom came up with this cardboard box to stimulate me to sit up a bit. Great fun actually, the box that is... I don't know about exercise, I'm more like a hide and seek kind a guy ;-)

1 comment:

anonymous said...

more on this at: http://www.tjebbebeekman.blogspot.com/
it was short but fun though!
love and kisses from berlin!