Friday 2 November 2007

Check up time


This morning I woke mom extra early so we'd have plenty of time to bathe and stuff before going to our appointment at the childcare center for my check up. After my bath I got to wear this new super neat bathrobe from aunty Elle and watched Teletubbies.
The check up was fine although I have to go see a doctor again about my itching skin, get some special creme or something, nothing serious. The only bad news for me is that I shouldn't get any more comfort food! I've been craving a nice warm bottle in the middle of the night again lately because I am getting new teeth and my gums are itching. In fact the doctor said I should only get 3 bottles from now on and eat even more fruit and veggie meals and even small pieces of bread. Hmmm, we'll see how that goes. Size wise I'm still topping the charts; I'm 73 cm and weigh 8,92 Kilograms.

No comments: