Friday 2 November 2007

Dutch Fashion Award afterparty



Good thing mom and I both fell asleep at 17.00 today so when we woke up at 19.30 I was fit enough for a surprise; mom put me in the car and took me to this wonderful private party to celebrate the happy endings of this Dutch Fashion Award (which took place yesterday evening, and apparently mom was there but I never even noticed she was gone!) So here I'm posing with the winning design team Niels Klavers and Astrid van Engelen who won a whole lot of money so they can make a lot more beautiful clothes, so mom's really happy too ;-)
Niels is a real swell guy, he loved holding me so I could have a good look at mom kissing everybody at Angelique's amazing new house (she's like the big boss lady of Dutch fashion talent). We were back home at 21.30 and mom tricked me into eating a whole jar of vegetables (very funny, every time I wanted to take a bite of the remote control there was a spoon in my mouth) and off I was, back to bed, back to happy dreams.

No comments: