Saturday 15 December 2007

Check up time again


Yesterday we went to the childcare center again for my check-ups. This session was mainly about food; that I should get more and more solid foods, and we're gonna try the goat-variety of baby formula milk since it looks like I don't tolerate cow milk very well, just like mom in fact. I grew only 1 cm over the last 6 weeks (74 cm now) which means I'm no longer topping the charts but slowly bending towards average. I gained half a kilogram so I'm almost 9,5 kg. now. Bottom line, I am fine, just going through my phases ;-)
Mom didn't have such a swell afternoon; she spend 1,5 hours at the dentist while I was having fun with auntie Esmee and Joff and Kyle came by afterwards to cheer her up. We played until 20.00 - demonstrating how fast I move these days I challenged Monkey for a ball game - and then I went straight to sleep (for a change). I've got a new trick though, in the middle of the night, like around 04:00, I wake mom up and then she takes me into her bed and we spoon up real cosy and both sleep like babies the rest of the night ;-)

No comments: