Wednesday 26 December 2007

X-mas tooth




We had a swell X-mas brunch at grandma & grandpa with uncle Bert and auntie Annie but unfortunately not a lot of pictures to show. Mom got a real fancy D-lux new camera but she still has to figure it out & then I was also more then a hand full I'm afraid... first mom and grandma thought I was a bit off because of all the visitors and X-mas presents waiting to be unpacked so I didn't get any sleep the whole day, but the morning after mom discovered the real reason; I got my 3rd tooth! And of course I got lots of presents from Santa: a real car with wheels and a horn, and a fancy thing with animals and lights and sounds that goes around in circles and talks to me, and a wooden dog thing and a bunch of Winnie the Poo mini books... The wide screen pic is from mom's new camera, the only one that was sort of focused... (let's give her some time ;-)

No comments: