Saturday 1 December 2007

Going places




We're having a busy week; I've been keeping mom busy until late at night 'cause I'm kind a inseparable from her lately, and mom's been keeping me busy with lot's of trips. Yesterday mom had two interviews with fashion people. We saw the lovely Astrid & Niels again, this time in their big big studio. (I helped mom pick something real nice from their Dutch Fashion Award winning Klavers van Engelen collection) And today we visited mom's friends Rob & Gert who were up late with a 'kater' which is something like Monkey but they don't really have a cat. Then after lunch we went on the bike to visit funny aunty Karen where I finally got to play with little Max again. All the grown ups were eating cake while Max and I were slamming each other in the head and stuff ;-) Max finally put on some weight and he's real rapid crawling everywhere. After all that fun I finally fell asleep around my regular bedtime. Ssssst...

No comments: