Tuesday 29 July 2008

Back on track


Just to let you know, I'm totally back on track with my measurements. Mom took me to the childcare center again this morning and everything was just groovy. I'm back on my old growing curve (which is pretty much middle of the road) after I was a bit on the skinny side last time. I'm now 81 cm and weigh 10.85 kg. My eyes are superb and the lady doctor listened to my chest and everything sounded great there too. I may still not be walking but I'm making steady progress in that direction. Everyone seems to agree that I'm a bit top-heavy and my legs are short compared to my body which runs in the family.
ps. this pic was taken yesterday at the tropical garden party for grandma's birthday. It was a swell party but we were all a bit overwhelmed by the heat. But I should not complain, I got to splash around in my baby pool and walk around naked all day ;-)

No comments: