Wednesday 23 July 2008

My first fashion moment




Mom had a big surprise for me yesterday. She dressed me up in my nice jacket and took me to a fashion show in the old Olympic Stadion. I was super impressed by the whole scenery and event -I'm known to like parties after all- and all the fashion people there loved my red curls (mom just had to show me off to her colleagues, "just once" she said. Yeah, right!). We hung out 'back stage' a bit with DJ Femke and Martin the dancer who always tells the fashion models how to move properly. Then we got real fancy front row seats, only, I had a hard time staying in that seat since I was tempted to run behind the pretty models on the 'catwalk' (the Olympic running tracks in this case). I thought that's what running tracks were for! Anyhow, mom says I stole the show a bit ;-)

No comments: